Volunteering with Treadway events is as intense as it is rewarding. Many of our in-house events are connected with a local nonprofit beneficiary such as The East County Historical Organization, SnowCap, Toy & Joy Makers and many others. We have many volunteer opportunities available and dependent on the event.
Positions range from acting/talent, PR/operations, street teams, security, greeters, concessions, ticketing, clean teams, health & safety and many others.
Benefits Include but are not limited to:
- Raise money and support local nonprofit organizations
- Gain valuable work experience
- Receive community service hours
- Learn new skills such as acting, scenic design and painting, marketing and more!
- Build new friendships & expand your network
- Receive meals, event swag and join us at our volunteer appreciation events!