Treadway Events produces elegant holiday affairs, private celebrations, and provides the best in holiday event planning. From 100+ person Christmas parties to intimate social gatherings and themed dinner parties, by trusting Treadway with your holiday event, you save time and get to enjoy your holiday event instead of stressing over it.
We utilize our network of preferred caterers, decorators, and rental companies to make sure you get the most delicious fare, the newest equipment, the most elegant decor, and the most value for your investment. You receive top-notch communication, a stress-free planning experience, and an unmissable event guaranteed to dazzle your guests.
We handle Christmas celebrations, parties, holiday galas, nonprofit fundraisers, holiday dinners parties, New Year’s Eve soirees, romantic date nights, and so much more.
Please view our portfolio of events here.
Benefits of Hiring an Event Planner for Your Corporate Holiday Party
Hiring a corporate holiday party planner for your event is a great way to save money and bring employees together. A professional holiday planner handles many levels of event management, including media relations, event photography, entertainment booking, social media awareness, attendee appreciation tokens, decorations, food and beverage allocations, menu details, invitations, RSVPs and venue management.
The advantages of hiring an event planner for your Christmas party or other corporate event include:
- Getting peace of mind: With a professional event planner, you can focus on your responsibilities without having extra pressure and commitment on your shoulders.
- Taking care of details: A holiday party planner will help you take care of small details and manage your budget. A team of professionals will monitor your budget throughout the planning process. The team will help you find clever ways to explore a creative vision within your available resources.
- Boosting the event’s aesthetics: An event planner will work hard to create a cohesive design for your corporate party by matching appropriate decorations with your theme.
- Helping your vision come to life: Hiring a corporate holiday event planner is one of the best ways to ensure your idea comes to life the way you envisioned.
- Saving money: Event planners are connected to various creators and vendors and can offer you more options to consider before making a decision.
- Vendors and discounts: A corporate holiday event planner often has access to industry pricing and special vendor discounts you can’t access alone. Planners know how to negotiate rates effectively and understand when factors such as seasonality play a role.
How a Holiday Office Party Can Improve Your Company Culture
Celebrations of any kind are welcome in the office. In fact, there are real, tangible ways holiday events and parties can boost company morale, including:
- Allowing employees to interact with upper management: Holiday parties give employees the chance to mingle with executives and managers away from the pressure of the office, helping build trust and rapport.
- Represents the preferred culture: Corporate holiday events provide a chance for higher-ups to reinforce fun, rewarding company culture.
- Reinvigorates employees: Holiday parties remind employees why they chose to work for your company.
- Unites office subcultures: An inclusive holiday party will allow everyone to interact with their cross-departmental teammates and build relationships.
- Provides opportunities for recognition: A holiday party offers the opportunity to reward your employees for the hard work they have accomplished throughout the year.
Services Offered by Treadway for Holiday Parties
Count on Treadway Events for the following services for your corporate holiday event: