Top-Notch Haunted Attractions, Mazes & October Events
From concept to execution, Treadway Events can help plan and manage profitable haunted attractions and Halloween events with short-term and long-term goals.
We have 10+ years of experience in themed attractions, and we utilize our strategic planning approach and industry know-how to create visually appealing branding elements, Hollywood quality scenic design, streamlined operations, and top-notch staffing and cast.
We can help in a variety of ways–from full onsite production and operation to one-on-one consulting.
Types of events we commonly work on: Indoor haunted houses, scream parks, hayrides, haunted trails, pumpkin patches, outdoor haunted attractions, Halloween festivals, corn mazes, escape rooms, themed restaurants and horror experiences.
Halloween Party Planning Services in Oregon
Treadway Events is a haunted house production company specializing in all things Halloween for an unforgettable corporate bash. We’ll take the following steps to plan out your next Halloween event:
- Send out invitations: Your invitations should echo your event’s theme and include such information as the RSVP date, attire expectations, location, date, time and what guests should bring along.
- Decide on the foods and beverages: Food is the highlight of any party, so you must make sure you have plenty of sweets, drinks and appetizers.
- Compile a guest list: A guest list will help you decide on the perfect theme and activities for your partygoers.
- Set the date: Always consult with your guests before setting a date for your office Halloween bash. You may decide to hold the party a week before the actual holiday, or plan to end early so that children in attendance can go home early.
- Choose the theme: Choosing a theme for your office Halloween party will give your employees an idea of how to dress and bring everything together on the special day. Whether you go for a costume party or a scary movie-themed bash, you’ll want to choose decorations that reflect this theme.
Corporate Halloween Parties and Events and Their Benefits
Hosting a corporate Halloween party or event holds many benefits for your office and work culture. Whether large to small, a corporate Halloween party offers several benefits:
- Increases employee morale: A Halloween party is the perfect time to improve your team’s mood and boost morale. With the holidays coming up and an influx of deadlines, everyone in the office will be happy for a chance to offload stress.
- Allows you to show off: If you’re hosting someone other than your employees for your Halloween party, you have the perfect opportunity to show off. From spouses and friends of your employees to investors, a holiday bash is an ideal way to show others how your daily operations run.
- Offers recognition: A Halloween party or other holiday bash is an excellent opportunity to recognize employees for a job well done. This recognition can encourage employees to work harder for the remainder of the year. A corporate Halloween party is also an excellent opportunity to note any special promotions or hand out awards.
- Encourages a sense of community: Halloween parties give your employees something to look forward to. When you host holiday parties, you give your staff something to anticipate and a way to build memories. These memories will foster a sense of camaraderie in the office.
- Promotes happiness all around: A team of happy employees means a wealth of satisfied customers. Organizing regular company events — including holiday parties — is an excellent way to encourage coworkers to get to know each other in a non-work environment and improve employee engagement.
Why Hire an Event Planner for Your Halloween Party?
Hiring a Halloween event planning company comes with several benefits, including:
- Saving you time.
- Bringing your vision to life.
- Helping you foster relationships within your industry.
- Enabling you to sort out the details.
- Helping you budget.
- Allowing you more flexibility.
Contact Treadway to Get Started on Your Next Event
If you are interested in learning more or would like to schedule an event consultation, please contact Brandon at (971) 570-5575 or Info@TreadwayEvents.com.
Speak To An Event Pro
This was our organization’s first event, and I’m a hands-on person; I could have given the team more to do for us. But we were pleased with the company’s marketing and social media efforts for us–polished and great quality!
Treadway Events helped with the Taste of Parkrose 2018. Brandon and his crew helped the event run smoothly, and planning the event was much less stressful with them around. Event set-up, promotions, vendor coordination, etc.–Great service at a great price. We look forward to working with Brandon in the future.
“We partnered with Treadway Events for a promotional holiday event. Very professional, well priced and great service!”