Benefits of Hosting Real Estate Events in oregon
Members of the real estate planning team at Treadway Events are experts at making your home look and feel incredible to buyers.
Hosting an open house is an essential component of selling your home, and there’s a slew of benefits to opening your home to potential buyers:
- If your home has more features or is better maintained than other listings, an open house is your chance to show it off to investors.
- Make it easier for people to take a look at your property. Potential buyers may need to scope out the neighborhood, and an open house will make it easier for them to visit the area.
- Potentially shorten your home’s time on the market by enhancing visibility.
Popular Real Estate Events in oregon
As an experienced real estate event planning company, Treadway Events has the skills and expertise needed to set up popular real estate events. We’ll help you find ways to convert leads to clients, nurture prospects, deepen connections, gain referrals and leads and expand awareness of your real estate brand.
Our team of real estate event planners host events that include:
- Educational events.
- Client appreciation.
- Referral and business partnerships.
- Promoting new listings.
- Community events.
How Our Real Estate Team Plans Events
In anticipation of your upcoming event in Oregon, our event planners will:
- Create a budget: Setting a budget is essential as a first step in planning a successful event.
- Select a location: We’ll choose a location that’s accessible to your attendees and will make it easy for them to mingle comfortably.
- Decide who to invite: We’ll strategically curate a list of attendees who will help you achieve your business goals.
- Hire vendors: You will need reliable vendors to have a successful real estate event. Vendors can fall into several categories, including security and door attendants, photographers and videographers, bartenders, and food and beverage vendors.
- Create and send invites: We’ll generate interest for your real estate event by designing invitations that entice your guests and arouse their interest. We’ll also send follow-up emails, including sneak peeks of the entertainment, food or location, or highlight educational content or networking opportunities that will be available.
- Create party favors: Ensure guests leave with a lasting impression of you and your brand when you send them home with takeaways like bags, keychains, coffee mugs and more. People are more likely to do business with companies that give them promotional items.
- Send follow-up thank-you notes: We’ll develop relationships with your attendees even further by sending emails or follow-up emails after your real estate event. If you had a conversation with a specific person, we’ll help you personalize an email to take your relationship a step further. Since not everyone on your invite list will attend, you can also send a “we missed you” email to develop those relationships as well.