ALL RENTALS ARE SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS BELOW:
All rentals are made on the following conditions, which the Renter agrees to and accepts. Goods on this rental are accepted as being in first class condition and all adjustments will be on this basis.
- The “Renter” hires the rental items on an “as is” basis Renter acknowledges that he/she has, or will inspect the rental items prior to it’s leaving the rental center and finds it suitable for his needs. Renter acknowledges receipt of all items listed in his rental agreement and had made sure that the rentals items are in good working order and repair and understands it’s proper operation and use. Missing or damaged items must be reported immediately.
- Renter agrees to have the site clean and clear of obstacles that prevent access or installation of the equipment. Failure to do so will result in additional charges for any delay or additional labor.
- All rental prices are quoted with a warehouse pick-up and return charge unless otherwise agreed, and the Renter agrees to pay all delivery and pickup charges. All deliveries are made to dock door or garage that is accessible to our trucks. Additional charges will incur to locations other than specified in the rental contract. If setup or tear down is requested at time of delivery or pickup, staff must contact the sales office for availability and rates. Items not ready for pickup will incur additional retrieval fees.
- Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC. reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and take possession of the equipment.
- Equipment must be re-stacked and ready for pickup in the same place as it was delivered. Tables and chairs must be folded and left under cover, dishes and glassware must be rinsed, food free and repacked in creates. Used linens should be dry and free of refuse to prevent staining and mildew. Items that do not meet these conditions are subject to additional charges.
- Renter is responsible for loss or damaged merchandise from any and all causes whatsoever. For example, damaged caused by grills / BBQ’s, staples, nails, pins, mildew, fire, theft, & vandalism. Your liability does not cease until any and all merchandise is delivered or returned to us in the same condition as received.
- Although the canvas and vinyl fabrics of the equipment have been treated for water repellent, they cannot be guaranteed to be waterproof.
- Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC. and it’s subsidiaries is not liable for injuries or damage to persons or property caused by fire, lightning, windstorm, rain, cyclone, tornado, hail, explosion, riot, insurrection, vandalism, and mischievous mischief, sabotage, aircraft or objects falling, smoke earthquake, or volcanic eruption, flood, nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination, hostile or warlike action or similar perils including any and all acts of God. Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC. will not be responsible for damage done to underground sprinkler systems or wiring caused by erection of canopies/tents.
- Total rental charges do not reflect breakage or damage cost. These charges will be billed on a separate invoice. The lost prices will be on the basis of value.
- The us of false of fictitious identification to obtain the rental items or the failure to return the rental items upon the greed return date of the rental agreement may be considered theft, resulting in criminal prosecution.
- Renter agrees to pay Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC. and it’s subsidiaries all costs and expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees in any action brought to recover the leased property, collect rentals or damages , or in which Treadway Events & Entertainment LLC. and it’s subsidiaries may become a party by reason of this lease.
- All unpaid rental and other charges are due in full upon the return of the equipment. A 3% finance charge will be added to your account on all amounts not paid within 30 days. Delinquent accounts may be subject to a $50 late fee and possible forfeiture of any discounts that may have been given.